The NSE 7 curriculum offers five courses. We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the design, administration, and support of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions.Network Security Architect NSE 7
1. Advanced Threat Protection
In this two-day course, you will learn how to protect your organization and improve its security against advanced threats that bypass traditional security controls, using FortiSandbox and other ATP components.
2. Public Cloud Security
In this advanced, hands-on, two-day class, you will learn about the different components that make up the infrastructures of the top public cloud providers, and the security challenges these environments present.
3. Enterprise Firewall
In this three-day course, you will learn how to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
Comprehensive Security Control Policies
4. Private Cloud Security
In this advanced, hands-on, two-day class, you will learn about the different components that make up the infrastructures of private clouds and the security challenges these environments present.
5. Secure Access
In this two-day course, you will learn how FortiOS, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, and FortiAuthenticator enable secure connectivity over wired and wireless networks.
Certification and Recertification
- The Network Security Architect designation identifies your advanced skills in deploying, adminstering, and troubleshooting Fortinet security solutions.
- Certifications earned through Pearson VUE will appear in your NSE Institute Profile within five business days after passing your exam.
- Passing any NSE 7 exam at Pearson VUE awards recertification.
- NSE 8 recertifies NSE 4 – 7, even if these are expired.