The NSE 6 curriculum offers nine courses.We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in managing and supporting specific Fortinet security products.
In this one-day class, you will learn how to configure and administrate the most commonly used features of a FortiADC. In interactive labs, candidates will explore Layer 4 and Layer 7 server load balancing, link load balancing, global load balancing, high availability, firewall policies, advanced routing, and more.
In this three-day class, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot the Fortinet application firewall.
In this two-day class, you will learn how to use FortiAuthenticator 5.4 for secure authentication and identity management.
In this one-day class, you will learn how to form network baseline data, and how to recognize and mitigate individual and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks while preserving service and network performance.
In this three-day class, you will learn how to use FortiMail to protect your network from existing email-borne threats, as well as use FortiSandbox to detect and block emerging threats.
In this three-day class, you will learn how to design, implement, and maintain a basic, single channel FortiWLC-based wireless network.
In this three-day course, you will learn how to leverage the power and diverse capabilities of the FortiNAC system, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
In this two-day course, you will learn how to configureFortiVoice systems, including using the phones.
9.Integrated and Cloud Wireless
In this one-day course, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot secure wireless LAN using an Integrated Wireless Solution. This includes FortiGate, FortiAP, FortiWiFi, FortiAPCloud, FortiPlanner and FortiPresence.
Certification and Recertification
- The NSE 6 Network Security Specialist designation recognizes your comprehensive skills with fabric products beyond the firewall. This designation is recognized after you achieve at least four Fortinet Specialist certifications on Fortinet enhanced products.
- Certifications earned through Pearson VUE will appear in your NSE Institute Profile within five business days after passing your exam
- Passing any four NSE 6 exams awards recertification
- NSE 7 recertifies NSE 4 – 6, if these are not expired
- NSE 8 recertifies NSE 4 – 7, even if these are expired