Network Security Analyst NSE 5
The NSE 5 Fortinet Network Security Analyst designation recognizes your ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices.
The NSE 5 curriculum offers four courses. We recommend this course for network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report on Fortinet security devices
In this two-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices
In this three-day course, you will learn how to use FortiSIEM, and how to integrate FortiSIEM into your network awareness infrastructure
3. FortiClient EmS
In this one-day course, you will learn how to use the standalone FortiClient feature, and deploy and provision FortiClient using the FortiClient EMS solution
In this one-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiAnalyzer 6.2 for centralized logging and reporting. Students will learn how to configure and deploy FortiAnalyzer, and identify threats and attack patterns through logging, analysis, and reporting. Finally, students will examine some helpful troubleshooting techniques
Certification and Recertification
- The NSE 4 certification is valid for two years.
- Certifications earned through Pearson VuE will appear in your NSE Institute Profile within five business days after passing your exam.
- Get recertification by passing any two NSE 5 exams
- NSE 7 recertifies NSE 4 –6, if these are not expired
- NSE 8 recertifies NSE 4 – 7, even if these are expired