Information Security Awareness is the entry level course in the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program. This course outlines today's cyberthreats and advises how you can secure your information. This course also provides the foundation for the NSE 2 level, where you learn about Fortinet solutions. Fortinet Sales and Pre-Sales associates, and Fortinet Partner Sales and Pre-Sales associates are required to complete this course before progressing to the next level of the program.
The NSE 3 Network Security Associate level introduces candidates to the features oNSE 1 – 2 is security education training. NSE 3 is sales training about Fortinet product knowledge.
NSE 1 – 3 certificates are available within two hours of completing the last qualifying course.
NSE 1 – 3 quizzes are built in to the courses and a candidate can take them in any order.
Obtaining NSE 1, 2, and 3 certifications earns a candidate the designation of Fortinet NSE Security Associatef key Fortinet products and how they resolve specific customer network security problems. The Fortinet Core Products course provides you with a basic understanding of Fortinet products, within the context of Fortinet solutions.The NSE 3 sales training is available only for Fortinet employees and channel partners.
Who Should Attend
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn about the threat landscape and information security. All Fortinet employees and partners are encouraged to obtain NSE 1, NSE 2, and NSE 3 certifications
Certification and Recertification
- The NSE 1 – 3 courses are available on the NSE Institute portal. The quizzes are incorporated into the self-paced learning packages.
- NSE 1 – 3 certifications are valid two years from the certification grant date
- A candidate can renew their NSE 1 – 3 certifications by taking the current NSE 1 – 3 courses offered on the NSE Institute portal
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 1 – 3 certifications, even if their NSE 1 – 3 certifications have expired
Additional Information About NSE 1, 2 and 3
- NSE 1 – 2 is security education training. NSE 3 is sales training about Fortinet product knowledge.
- NSE 1 – 3 certificates are available within two hours of completing the last qualifying course.
- NSE 1 – 3 quizzes are built in to the courses and a candidate can take them in any order.
- Obtaining NSE 1, 2, and 3 certifications earns a candidate the designation of Fortinet NSE Security Associate