Azure Training - Training For Africa
MICROSOFT AZURE: APPLICATIONS & INFRASTRUCTURE
1. AZURE FUNDAMENTALS
Azure Fundamentals certification is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
- Before attending this course, it is recommended you have some general IT knowledge or experience.
|AZ-900T00||Microsoft Azure Fundamentals||2||R4,000|
|AZ-900T01||Microsoft Azure Fundamentals||1||R3,200|
2. AZURE ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Before attending this course, you should have working knowledge of PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
You should also be familiar with:
- On-premises virtualisation technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
- Network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
- The Azure Portal
- ARM templates
- Operating systems
- Cloud infrastructure
- Storage structures
|AZ-104||Microsoft AZure Administrator||4||R8,500|
|AZ-010||Microsft Azure Administrator for AWS SysOps||2||R6,000|
3. AZURE DEVELOPER ASSOCIATE
Candidates for the Azure Developer Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.
- You should be proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- You must have at least one year of experience developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language.
|AZ-204||Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure||5||R10,500|
|AZ-204||Microsoft Azure Solutions for AWS Developers||3||R8,500|
4. MICROSOFT AZURE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT EXPERT
Candidates for the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification should have subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security. Candidates should have intermediate-level skills for administering Azure.
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have experience in:
- Operating systems
- Cloud infrastructure
- Storage structures
|AZ-303||Azure Architect Technologies||5||R9,500|
|AZ-304||Azure Architect Design||4||R9,500|
|AZ-030||Microsoft Azure Technologies for AWS Architects||4||R9,500|
5. AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER EXPERT
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
Before attending this course you must hold one of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
You should also have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Be proficient with Agile practices
- Have experience in both Azure administration and Azure development - with expertise in at lease one of these areas
Have the ability to design and implement DevOps practices for:
- version control
- infrastructure as code
- configuration management
- build, release and testing using Azure technologies
|AZ-400||Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOPs Solutions||5||R10,500|
6. MICROSOFT AZURE SECURITY ENGINEER ASSOCIATE
Candidates for the Azure Security Engineer certification should have subject matter expertise implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and protecting data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
Before attending this course, Firebrand recommend you have:
- A minimum of 1 year's practical experience securing Azure workloads
- Experience with security controls for workloads on Azure
Microsoft also recommend you take the Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
|AZ-500||Microsoft Azure Security Technologies||4||R9,000|
7. AZURE IOT DEVELOPER SPECIALITY
Candidates for this certification should have subject matter expertise implementing the configuration and coding tasks required to create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an IoT solution.
Responsibilities for this role include deploying physical devices, configuring and maintaining them by using cloud services, and maintaining and troubleshooting the configuration throughout the device lifecycle.
|AZ-220||Microsoft Azure IOT Developer||4||R9,000|
8. DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA SCIENTIST ASSOCIATE
Candidates for the Azure Data Fundamentals certification should have foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services.
This certification is intended for candidates beginning to work with data in the cloud.
Candidates should be familiar with the concepts of relational and non-relational data, and different types of data workloads such as transactional or analytical.
|DP-100||Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure||3||R6,500|
9. MICROSOFT AZURE AI ENGINEER ASSOCIATE
Candidates for the Azure AI Engineer Associate certification should have subject matter expertise building, managing, and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework.
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have:
- Achieved the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification or possess equivalent knowledge
- Understanding of Azure storage technologies
- Experience with the .NET Framework and the C# programming language
- Understanding of RESTful services and APIs
|AI-900||Microsoftt Azure Fundamentals||1||R3,200|
|AI-100||Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution||3||R6,500|
10. DATA ANALYST ASSOCIATE
Data Analysts enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets by using Microsoft Power BI. As a subject matter expert, Data Analysts are responsible for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have fundamental knowledge of:
- Core data concepts
- Working with relational data in the cloud
- Working with non-relational data in the cloud
- Data analysis and visualisation concepts
|DA-100||Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI||4||R9,500|
11. AZURE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE
The Azure Database Administrator implements and manages the operational aspects of cloud-native and hybrid data platform solutions built with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure Data Services. The Azure Database Administrator uses a variety of methods and tools to perform day-to-day operations, including applying knowledge of using T-SQL for administrative management purposes.
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have technical knowledge equivalent to either of the following courses:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
|DP-300||Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure||4||R9,000|
|DP-900||Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals||1||R3,200|
12. MICROSOFT AZURE DATA ENGINEER ASSOCIATE
A candidate for the Azure Data Engineer Associate certification should have subject matter expertise integrating, transforming, and consolidating data from various structured and unstructured data systems into structures that are suitable for building analytics solutions.
|DP-200||Implementing an Azure Data Solution||3||R6,500|
|Designing an Azure Data Solution||2||R4,700|
13. MICROSOFT MIGRATION WORKSHOPS
|WS-050||Migrating Application Workloads to Azure||2||R6,500|
|DP-050||Migrate SQL Workloads to Azure||2||R6,500|
|DP-060||Migrate NoSQL Workloads to Azure Cosmos DB||1||R3,200|
|DP-070||Migrate Open Source Data Workloads to Azure||1||R3,200|
14. AZURE FOR SAP WORKLOADS SPECIALITY
Candidates for this certification should be architects or engineers with extensive experience and knowledge of the SAP system landscape and industry standards that are specific to the initial migration or integration and the long-term operation of an SAP solution on Microsoft Azure.
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have knowledge and skills in
- SAP Applications,
- SAP HANA
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BW
- OS Servers for SAP Applications and Databases
|AZ-120||Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads||4||R9,000|
If you are looking for a product you cannot find, let us know and we will try and source it for you!
+2711 781 8014